YCP: GO Youth ChalleNGe Program
The GO Youth ChalleNGe Grant is a program to encourage and assist those students who graduate from the Louisiana National Guard’s Youth ChalleNGe Program to continue their education and enhance their employment opportunities by providing tuition at an eligible Louisiana postsecondary institution.
- Be a Louisiana resident; and
- Be a graduate from the residential phase of the Louisiana National Guard’s Youth ChalleNGe Program; and
- Have earned a Louisiana high school equivalency diploma; and
- Not have a criminal conviction, except for misdemeanor traffic violations; and
- Submit a FAFSA for every year of enrollment in a postsecondary institution.
- Have received the grant for not more than two years, unless granted an exception for cause; and
- Continue to enroll each subsequent semester or quarter as a full time student, unless granted an exception for cause; and
- Maintain steady academic progress; and
- Earn at least 24 hours each program year; and
- Maintain a cumulative gpa of at least 2.50 on a 4.00 scale at the end of each program year; and
- Submit a FAFSA or renewal FAFSA for each academic year during which the student is enrolled in a postsecondary institution.
Click here for the YCP Catalog.
Click here for the updated Declaration of Emergency
Click here for the updated Notice of Intent.