Coming Together To Help Each Other
This resource guide provides information on what is available to our students and families (food, shelter, clothing, transportation, counseling etc.) in their respective communities.
The sections below are scrollable.
- Baton Rouge Community Resources
- Calcasieu Community Resources
- Feliciana Community Resources
- Jefferson Region Community Resources
- Lafayette Community Resources
- Livingston Community
- Monroe Community Resources
- New Orleans Community Resources
- Shreveport Community Resources
- St. Charles Community Resources
Hurricane Ida Shelter Program
This Sheltering program provides FREE assistance for eligible survivors from Parishes most heavily impacted by Hurricane Ida in Louisiana. The program provides sheltering assistance to residents in eligible heavily impacted parishes until other temporary or permanent housing options are available. This program is for Emergency Sheltering in the most impacted Parishes that do NOT have other sheltering options currently available. Click here to start the application process to see if you qualify.